Zoé4life is a non-profit organization that supports children with cancer, their families, and research. Our goal is to cure more children and cure them better.
Together for children with cancer
Zoé4life was born in 2013 to help Zoé, a little gril like no other. Indeed, Zoé was suffering from a childhood cancer calles neuroblastoma. She will fight all her llife againts the disease.
Zoé relapses at the age of 4. So, Friends and family of Zoé’s parents created the non-profit organization Zoé4life.
But for Zoé, it was unfortunately too late. The cancer went too fast, and soon a cure is no longer possible. Zoé passed away, in her mother’s arms, 2 days before her 5th birthday
After her death, Zoé4life, guided by the lessons learned from Zoé who loved life and who’s biggest dream was simply to grow up, chose to continue her battle.
Today, Zoé4life continues its fight because every year in Switzerland :
- Between 250 et 300 children aged 18 and younger are diagnosed with cancer
- Today, four out of five kids survive, but often with serious long term side effects
- One child dies of cancer every week
Zoé4life is recognized as a public service utility. Discover about our 4 main goals :
- Support and accelerate access to new innovative treatments and research in pediatric oncology so that some day all children have a chance at a cure
- Finance projects and programs for children during their treatments
- Support families of children with cancer financially.
- Raise awareness about childhood cancer